Ramadan 2017 Calendar Dates
Ramadan Probably Going to Start On Below Given Dates You Can Find Diet Secrets of Ramadan Fasting.
Ramadan 2017 will begin in the evening of
Friday, 26 May
and ends in the evening of
Saturday, 24 June
Ramadan Meal Plan
The holy month of the Islam is devoted entirely for fasting and praying by the Muslim world.
Here are some of the facts about Ramzan which you would like to know:
- In the Islamic sacred month of fasting i.e. Ramzan, the Muslims all around the world may not drink or eat during the daytime.
- As of 2010, there were around 1.6 billion Muslims globally. It is expected that by 2050, the population might increase to 2.8 billion.
- During the holy month of Eve, the prophet Mohammed was given the initial revelations of the holy book, Quran.
- During this month of festival, the Muslims across the world refrain themselves from food, drink and bad habits from dawn till dusk.
Ramadan Dates 2016
Ramadan 2016 began in the evening of
Monday, 6 June
and ended in the evening of
Tuesday, 5 July
- The Muslims are allowed to have a meal before the dawn. After sunset, the fast is broken.
- Traditionally, the fast of Ramadan was broken by drinking water and eating dates.
- Id al Fitr, which is the end day of the holy month of Ramadan, is a feasting day.
- Ramadan is the ninth month according to the Islamic calendar.
- This Festive month starts with the visual sighting of the new moon. However, the exact date depends on the clerics in a specific country.
- The fast of this eve is considered to be one of the five pillars of the Islam.
- There are certain group of people who are not obligated to fast during the month of Ramadan. These group include the elderly, children, pregnant women, those who are menstruating or ill and also people who are travelling.
- During this month, mosques and several organisations arrange free Iftar meals for the general public.
- According to the traditions of the Islam, this month is considered as the most sacred month of the entire year.
- The Muslims greet each other with Ramadan Mubarak all around the world.